Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sewing Swap? How fun!

I just read a fun post from Elizabeth over at The College Seamstress
She pointed me in the direction of a fun sewing project, I had to share!

A Sew Swap!



Talk about right up my alley! :D  I'm so excited to participate.
If you are interested head on over and sign up to participate too!! Sign up until Sept 9th, 2012

What is it?  Well, the blog does a great job of describing, but in a nutshell:

  • create something; cute, unique, big, small, etc. 
  • mail it to a fellow participant 
  • receive something from a fellow participant
  • blog about it / post pictures / share it online
  • enjoy it! get to know other sewers/bloggers in the online community!
So what are you waiting for? head over and sign up :D



~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you signed up. I'm excited to participate too! I have never done a sewing swap before. Now I just have to decide what to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first swap too :D
      Deciding what to make will be the hardest part!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.