Friday, September 14, 2012

Sale and Mojo

Sometimes I feel like my sewing mojo just flies out the door.  Gone.
School has been a pain for me these last 2 weeks; the class I have right now is really hard. Adjusting to the kids back to school routine has been difficult as well.  And then there is my husband who works and goes to school and is soooooo cranky about it.  Sigh.  I just don't feel like sewing for some reason.
I have so many cute fabrics waiting for me.  I need to just push myself back into it.

Any which way I had to pop in and let you know about a HUGE sale going on right now in the sewing world.  You can bet I'll be stopping into the store on Saturday to get some more goodies! (maybe that will spark my creativity again).  So here it is!  Check it out! There are some amazing prices to be found.




And don't worry, I'll be back to my sewing self soon.  I tend to go in these phases (being a Pisces and all).

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.