Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fabric Friday Winner! ~ July 31st

We have our Fabric Friday Winner!  I really enjoyed reading the comments on the favorite thing that you all have sewed.  They all seem so wonderful and I can tell you all loved what you made.  :-)

The winner for July 31st is.... Andri!
Congrats to Andri; I will be contacting you shortly via email.  As for everyone else, don't get discouraged!  There will be more fabric for you to win on August 10th! Thanks for participating!



Well, i have just started sewing....(to be precise, since last month:p) so really, not many projects yet. But I am proud of my last one because i embroidered some of the squares (another first) before making a patchwork out of it (again, another first!). It was quite exciting:)

andri_chama(at)yahoo(dot)com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kristin! Just a quick check, have you received my reply? Because i cant seem to access my yahoo mail right after i sent you the email, maybe there is something wrong with yahoo's server...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :)
      I just checked and haven't gotten your reply yet.
      I can wait a bit longer, or you can try again later :)
      Yahoo can be a bit strange

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.