Sunday, April 29, 2012

Feather Your Nest Challenge - Tee to pillow

All week I've been wanting to do something for the Feather Your Nest Challenge over at Stumbles & Stitches; I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do. I've been trying to decorate my living room in a woodsy, whimsical, owl-y theme and I couldn't find any pillows I liked to match it.  I remembered an old T shirt of mine that I loved and wanted something similar for the living room.  Then I realized, why not make the shirt into a pillow!  It took me a little bit to find where and how I wanted to cut it, and place the zipper into it.  But I like the end result, it fits my living room perfectly! (sorry for the 1/2 pic of the actual tee, it was the only picture I could find of me wearing it... back in 2008).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.